1. Has Wide Teeth - Wooden combs have wide, polished teeth that glide through the hair a lot more easily and without snagging and breaking.
2. Gentle Massages - Wood is soft will gently massages the skin on your face, stimulating the hair follicles and increasing blood flow to the area. Therefore, stimulating hair growth. Metal and plastic combs can be harsh on the skin causing irritation.
3. Oil Redistribution - Wood soaks up the natural oils on your face and beard hair as well as the beard oil and balm, redistributing it from root to tip. All while conditioning the comb as well, which protects the wood while giving it a nice color.
4. Very Durable - A handcrafted wooden comb is extremely durable and can last a lifetime if well taken care of.
5. No Static - Wood does not create the static electricity that plastic combs do, which can cause the hair to snap and break, not to mention frizz up.